[seek-dev] Re: Bertram Ludäscher/SEEK/declarative modelling

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jan 30 08:37:39 PST 2004

Hi Robert,

I think Bertram has been a bit busy lately, as his wife just had a
baby.  I'm forwarding this message to two of our relevant mailing
lists.  I'm in meetings this week and next, but I'll try to read over
your message in detail and get a response to you asap.

Thanks for your interest in the SEEK/Kepler projects.

chad