[seek-dev] ecogrid conference call today

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jan 30 08:30:07 PST 2004

Hi,

I'm in Santa Barbara today and was planning on sitting down with the
developers to discuss SEEK EcoGrid issues some.  I spoke to several of
you over IRC last week about having a phone conference call to discuss
the issues while I am here.  If you can make it, we will plan on having
a conference call at 10am PST today.  Here's the call in information:

When: 10:00 am PST
Dial-in Number:  1.888.346.3950 or 1.404.260.5380 for international callers
Participant Entry Code:  39501(#)

Hope to hear from you.  Sorry for the late reminder.