[seek-dev] FW: need help in ogsa-DAI installation

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jul 18 12:49:52 PDT 2003

Bing and Jing,

The Globus OGSA install I did was for gt3beta3.  THere is a new final
release out for globus, so that could be the issue too.  Nevertheless,
if you want to install under tomcat withyout apache you can do so easily
-- tomcat runs standalone on port 8080 on dev, so just changing the url
should do it.  The location of webapps should not make any difference at
all.  If it does, then it is likely that there is an inappropriate
hardcoded path in OGSA DAI.  Feel free to move it, and to reinstall
globus or install the new version.  The installer files are already on
dev for gt3beta3.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara