[seek-dev] Best practices re. posting images and diagrams in CVS

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 15 09:46:46 PDT 2003

Ricardo,

Indeed. Agreed. The files you probably are referring to are 'jnt' files
from the new Windows Journal application for TabletPCs.  We were
experimenting with its use for note-taking during a meeting, which was
quite good.  We were all envious of Dave's new TabletPC laptop.
Unfortunately, the file format is, as usual, proprietry Microsoft.  But
they can be read (on Windows) with a free viewer application.  And I
think Dave has a way to produce SVG files from them...Dave, can you do
that so others can see the notes?  Thanks.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara