[seek-beam] GARP pipeline diagrams

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at cria.org.br
Wed Mar 19 09:02:12 PST 2003

    Hi, Bill.

    You might want to wait a little bit more so I can put more
information on the diagrams, before starting to process them.
    I was just trying to get some feedback regarding the format of the
diagrams, and whether they will be useful in that format for BEAM.
    I will now describe better each box and data type on every model, so
it is more readable and understandable.
    I will keep you and the other group members posted.
    All the best,

Ricardo

Bill Michener wrote:

>Hi Ricardo,
>
>I will need some time to fully process the diagrams.  But, I think they
>represent an incredibly valuable first step in the process.  For the
>present, it does make the most sense to denote data types with letters.
>
>These diagrams will be quite valuable for presentation at the NCEAS working
>group meeting.
>
>Thanks for taking the initiative on this.
>
>More comments later,
>
>Bill
>
>William K. Michener
>LTER Network Office