[seek-beam] GARP pipeline diagrams

Bill Michener wmichene at lternet.edu
Wed Mar 19 07:13:54 PST 2003

Hi Ricardo,

I will need some time to fully process the diagrams.  But, I think they
represent an incredibly valuable first step in the process.  For the
present, it does make the most sense to denote data types with letters.

These diagrams will be quite valuable for presentation at the NCEAS working
group meeting.

Thanks for taking the initiative on this.

More comments later,

Bill

William K. Michener
LTER Network Office