[kepler-users] Site Selection

Emir Mahmut BAHSI embahsi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 18:20:07 PDT 2008

Hi,
I am doing research on site selection of workflow management systems. I wonder how Kepler handles site selection.
For each job do we have to mention in which site it will be executed or while running the workflow we just tell to Kepler a set of sites and jobs will be assigned to one of the sites according to some site selection mechanism? Or in Kepler we only execute the tasks in local machine. (I am asking this since I have used Kepler only for testing purposes in local system)
I need to get as much information as possible. Is there any documentation or any publication about it that I can read.

Regards,