[kepler-users] WSDL URL as a parameter in web service actor?

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 26 18:13:11 PDT 2007

Looking at the Webservice actor definition, it looks like it
uses StringAttribute instead of StringParameter. StringAttribute
is an older (and simpler) class, and is not tied in with the
parameter system.  I.e., it knows nothing about the $param syntax
for referencing other parameters in a string.

Should it use StringParameter?

Edward