[kepler-users] Kepler and R (bioinformatics)

Bruno Yoshimura brunoyoshimura at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 10:17:57 PDT 2007

I am writing a paper about Visual Programming for bioinformatics and it
would be wonderful if I found somebody who knows how to use R with Kepler.
The main objective of this study is to decide whether or not it is worth to
use Kepler in this area.

More specifically, I would like to know the challenges and problems in using
R inside Kepler. I had some problems trying to run some R Expressions, and I
could not find a solution. The problem is the following: When I try to link
two "R Expressions" ("a" and "b"), the R Expression "b" does not inherit
the classes and imports  of the R Expression "a" (using the ports).

It is possible to link two or more R Expressions? How should I do it?
It is possible to send a entire Class using ports?

Thanks,
Bruno