[kepler-users] problem in converting to composite actor

[BE] Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu turuncu at be.itu.edu.tr
Wed Jul 25 06:44:30 PDT 2007

Hi,

I try to convert my working workflow to composite actor but it is not
executing properly as composit actor. Simply the actor converts the
files from grib to netcdf format in specified folder. Each of the files
are converted one by one. If i use the composite actor version, it only
converts first file and stops. I use the SDF director in both composite
actor and main model. Is there anybody who execute or construct this
kind of workflow. I will also attach the composite (grib2netcdf) and
non-composite (dataconv) version of the workflows just for see the
implementation is right or wrong. it could not run because of the
missing required commands and input files.

best regards,

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu
Istanbul Technical University
Informatics Institute