[kepler-users] Repost - web service actor doesn't work after reopen an exsting workflow (reconfiguration needed)

Izabell Caraconcea izabell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 14:56:48 PST 2007

Hi All,
I have a similar question to Karen's question.
I'm a new user of Kepler...and I'm wondering why the output token is always
of String type. There is only one cast component, from String to Int. What
about String to Double?
Another question is related to file reading. Is it true that no component is
able to read a data file with several columns? I could only find a line
reader, but the result is returned as a string (which is not useful, when
the content is mixed)

Thank you!
Izabell