[kepler-users] Repost - web service actor doesn't work after reopen an exsting workflow (reconfiguration needed)

Karen Tang ktang at uvic.ca
Thu Feb 1 11:20:25 PST 2007

Hi,

I posted this message 6 weeks ago. Ilkay, did you get a chance to look at this problem? Or is there anybody who can give me some instructions? We need to demo my workflow to our funding agency soon. Here is the problem:

When I open an existing workflow, web services actor doesn't generate
any output. This happens when the web service underlying Java method
return type is int or double. It is OK if its return type is String. In
any case, the workflow will be executed and finished according to the
information on status bar.

I do need the the web service actors to return double values to do some
calculation. Currently, to make these web service actors work, I have to
reconfigure them before I can run the workflow.

Thanks in advance.

Karen