[kepler-users] not a stupid question (well, maybe)

McNyset.Kristina@epamail.epa.gov McNyset.Kristina at epamail.epa.gov
Wed Jan 18 15:40:01 PST 2006

Hi All,

Deanna and Samantha encouraged us to send our Kepler questions to this
group, even though we may feel a bit stupid about the simplicity of the
question.  So, here goes:

I'm trying to run the ENM workflow "18. GARP Single Species Best RuleSet -
Local Files".  I can't get it to run, even with the defaults unchanged.  I
get an Exception error that says "Problem writing input ' in
.GARP_SingleSpecies_BestRuleSet_Nov2005.V - Calculate
Omission/Commission.RExpression Because: The pipe has been ended"

Can anybody tell me what "the pipe has been ended" is all about?

Also, if I want to change the Data Directory, what's the convention?  I
tried just pasting in a new file path, but it choked.  It seems like I
need to have some sort ("Name")+ structure, but I'm not sure.

 Thanks,

Kris

Kristina McNyset, Ph.D.
USEPA - ORD/WED