[kepler-users] Zero-delay loop in DE domain

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 18 13:14:34 PST 2006

Which director are you using? It sounds like it might be
DE, in which case, you need either a TimedDelay or a Register
actor in the feedback loop.  In PN or SDF, a SampleDelay actor
will do the job...

The technique of using a parameter is probably not desirable
in any case, as it's likely to be nondeterministic.

Edward