[kepler-users] not a stupid question (well, maybe)

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 18 15:55:12 PST 2006

Hi Kris,
   "The pipe has ended" is often an indication that R is not set up on
the machine. Do you have R installed and can it be executed from the
command line?

    And there are no 'stupid questions' so feel free to pass on any
questions. Let me look at your other ones; I will get back on them.

Dan Higgins
NCEAS

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195