[kepler-users] Kepler in Health Informatics (Questions)

Hessah Al-salamah al_salamah at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 05:22:00 PST 2006

Dear colleagues,

I am trying to investigate the ability of using kepler to build a Health Informatics system. All what I have is the material provided in Kepler’s web site which didn’t really answer all my questions. I would be very thankful if I can get answers for the following questions:

Does kepler support human decision? In other words, you ask the user a question and then depending on the answer you route the workflow.

Can I customize the code in any of the components? If I need to change a little bit in the java code of any component is that possible. And if it is not possible, can I build my own component.

Does Kepler support different actors with different roles? Some parts of the flow can be accessed be specific actors depending on their role while others aren’t allowed.

Finally, I tried to do a simple database connection to Ms Access but it didn’t work. What is the database path? Is it something like : c:\\directoryname\databasename.mdb
Or  DRIVER=Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb); DBQ=C:\\db1.mdb;PWD=mypass
Or what?

I am struggling a little bit and really need help. Thanks in advance.

Hessah,

Research Student

http://new.mail.yahoo.com