[kepler-users] how to add a complex fomula on Kepler

Karen Tang ktang at uvic.ca
Tue Dec 12 14:29:53 PST 2006

Hi,

I am new in Kepler and  I need to have a complicated formula in the
workflow. The formula should take three inputs (web services' outputs),
do a complex calculation (including exponent, logrithm) then generate a
single value.

How can I add the formula in Kepler? Do I need to have this in a Java
class, then do it follow steps listed in your archived message
(http://mercury.nceas.ucsb.edu/ecoinformatics/pipermail/kepler-users/2006-March/000068.html)?
I couldn't succeed. Can you give more detailed instructions? An example
will be great.

My goal is to enable users(ocean scientists around the world) use
workflows I created. I am using Windows XP.

Thanks in advance.

Karen