[kepler-dev] windows path

Faraaz Sareshwala fsaresh at ucdavis.edu
Mon Sep 29 14:56:26 PDT 2008

Hi,

You can do that through Eclipse's preferences pane. Go to Window and select
Preferences. Inside the new window which comes up, select Java Compiler on
the left. There you can set eclipse-wide Java compliance. If you would
rather set Project-specific Java compliance, then you can right click on the
project name and select Properties and do the same.

One thing to note here is that I've been using this same process as well but
have been coming up with some issues. Another person on the devlist was able
to get it working through these steps. If you are not able to, let me know.

Faraaz