[kepler-dev] windows path

jroang at ucalgary.ca jroang at ucalgary.ca
Mon Sep 29 15:23:01 PDT 2008

Hello

I develop under Linux with Eclipse but I wanted to test my stuff on a
Windows machine and installed Kepler on it using the Windows installer.
I'm not launching Kepler through Eclipse for my Windows tests so I can't
change Eclipse's JRE settings. Is there another way to get Kepler to use
the Java 5 I just added or is installing Eclipse and launching Kepler
through it the only way to do so?

Sorry for not being clear with my earlier question.

Thanks
John