[kepler-dev] windows path

jroang at ucalgary.ca jroang at ucalgary.ca
Mon Sep 29 14:37:01 PDT 2008

Hello

Thanks for the tip. It helped a lot.

I ran into a different problem while trying to test under Windows. My
Windows setup has Java 6 installed. I added Java 5 for Kepler but I'm
having trouble finding a way to make Kepler use Java 5 instead of 6 (which
is the default version). Is there a way to specify to Kepler which JRE it
should use?

Thanks
John