[kepler-dev] windows path

Faraaz Sareshwala fsaresh at ucdavis.edu
Fri Sep 26 17:18:31 PDT 2008

Hi John,
I think this <http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000549.htm> is what you
are looking for. The site explains how to edit your windows environment
variables in Windows XP. I assume that the process would be the same in
Vista if that is what you are using.

I'll let someone more knowledgeable answer your other question about using
External Execution :P.

Hope that helps!

Faraaz