[kepler-dev] windows path

jroang at ucalgary.ca jroang at ucalgary.ca
Fri Sep 26 16:08:49 PDT 2008

Hello

I used the External Execution actor to join several in-house programs
together in a workflow to make them easier to use (which also makes it
easier to send out since I'm new to this and am having trouble adding a
new actor). I have it working under Linux since it's just a matter of
adding those in-house programs to the path. I was wondering if there is a
similar path concept under Windows. Another question is if using External
Execution is a good idea or is it better to roll them in my own actor?

Thanks
John