[kepler-dev] Questions related to TypedIOPort

madhu madhu at sdsc.edu
Fri Nov 7 10:14:23 PST 2008

Hello there,

  I am trying to set the port's display name using

   port.setDisplayName("XXX");

  Nothing happens, It does not work.

  In addition, I am also trying to hide more than one port at the same time dynamically

  Attribute att1 = new Attribute(fileInputPort, "_hide");
  Attribute att2 = new Attribute(paramInputPort, "_hide");

  I am trying to hide fileInputPort & paramInputPort dynamically in attributeChanged method,but I get name duplication exception with message "_hide" is already defined in the container when the the Attribute att2 is executed.

 I would greatly appreciate your suggestions & comments.

 Thanks
--Madhu