[kepler-dev] Questions related to TypedIOPort

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Nov 7 10:22:00 PST 2008

Hi Madhu,

I think you need to issue a changeRequest after you change the port name
in order for it to show up in the UI.  There is an example of how to do
this in
kepler/src/org/ecoinformatics/seek/datasource/eml/eml2/Eml200DataSource.java
around line 860 in the reconfigurePorts() method.

For the name duplication exception, you need to check the model to see
if that parameter already exists and if so, remove it before adding a
new one.

chad