[kepler-dev] download actor from "kepler analytical component repository"

Eric Magaha ericmagaha at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 09:17:33 PDT 2008

Chad,

I have installed the lsid resolver.  It is still not working.  The url still
shows kepler-project.org in the lsid.  Even after I change the lsid with my
server information it doesn't work.

I have logged onto irc.ecoinformatics.org in the #kepler channel.  I haven't
gotten any response in there.

Thanks.

Eric