[kepler-dev] download actor from "kepler analytical component repository"

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Mar 31 16:26:58 PDT 2008

Hi Eric,

I changed the code in kepler to allow you to configure the created
LSIDs.  There is now a key in the
configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler/resourceBundle.properties file that will
allow you to change the lsid authority in all of the lsids that kepler
creates.  I tried it on a different kepler repository and it worked.
Let me know if it works for you.

chad