[kepler-dev] hydrant (kepler web portal) wink demo

Tristan King tristan.king at jcu.edu.au
Thu Mar 13 16:43:25 PDT 2008

Hi Ian,

I hadn't realised that you could add documentation for specific
parameters. that's really cool! I still like the idea of being able to
customise the description from the portal, but it should be trivial to
pull out the descriptions from kepler itself to have as a default value.
ticketing this enhancement now :)

Monitoring is definitely on my ToDo list. I hadn't thought much about
control tho (mainly due to lack of a use case), but as you said: given
the right interface, having controls in the portal (say, on the Job view
page) would be trivial.

Thanks heaps
-Tristan