[kepler-dev] hydrant (kepler web portal) wink demo

ian.brown@hsbcib.com ian.brown at hsbcib.com
Thu Mar 13 07:56:09 PDT 2008

Hi Tristan - congratulations, that looks like a really nice piece of work.
I wonder why you need to put documentation for parameters in the web page
though. Within kepler you should be able to 'customize documentation' for
a parameter to add a description of it. Then, your web front end could
pick that up.

Do you have any plans to support monitoring and controlling of longer
running processes? I have done something similar and I extended the
MoMLrunner to have a JMX interface. It's then pretty trivial to control
and monitor processes with either a web-app or JConsole.

Ian

"Tristan King" <tristan.king at jcu.edu.au>
Sent by: kepler-dev-bounces at ecoinformatics.org
13/03/2008 12:57
Mail Size: 7655

kepler-dev at ecoinformatics.org
cc

Subject
[kepler-dev] hydrant (kepler web portal) wink demo
Entity
Investment Banking Europe - IBEU

Hi all,
I made this demo for a recent all hands meeting for our project (
http://www.archer.edu.au) and thought i'd share it.
http://bow.archer.edu.au/hydrant/media/hydrant-demo_2008-03-10.swf

I'm currently in the process of putting together proper documentation
cleaning code and all that jazz for the end of our project.
The docs can be found here:
https://dev.archer.edu.au/projects/kepler/wiki/Hydrant (incomplete of
course).

Enjoy
-Tristan_______________________________________________
Kepler-dev mailing list
Kepler-dev at ecoinformatics.org

HSBC Bank plc may be solicited in the course of its placement efforts for
a new issue, by investment clients of the firm for whom the Bank as a firm
already provides other services. It may equally decide to allocate to its
own proprietary book or with an associate of HSBC Group. This represents a
potential conflict of interest. HSBC Bank plc has internal arrangements
designed to ensure that the firm would give unbiased and full advice to
the corporate finance client about the valuation and pricing of the
offering as well as internal systems, controls and procedures to identify
and manage conflicts of interest.

HSBC Bank plc
Registered Office: 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ, United Kingdom
Registered in England - Number 14259
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

This transmission has been issued by a member of the HSBC Group
"HSBC" for the information of the addressee only and should not be
reproduced and/or distributed to any other person. Each page
attached hereto must be read in conjunction with any disclaimer
which forms part of it. Unless otherwise stated, this transmission
is neither an offer nor the solicitation of an offer to sell or
purchase any investment. Its contents are based on information
obtained from sources believed to be reliable but HSBC makes no
representation and accepts no responsibility or liability as to its
completeness or accuracy.