[kepler-dev] Indent the Kepler code?

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 12:03:21 PST 2008

Maybe this does not have to be an issue.

If you are using an IDE or a smart text editor, perhaps you could just
indent in the manner that you prefer when you do a write. If the original
coder does not like that style, they just use their IDE or text editor to
change it back when they work on it. Would their be any issues with that?
Hopefully, no on is coding in notepad or other dumb text edtior, so we do
not have to worry about stepping on each others toes too much... Thoughts?

-David Welker