[kepler-dev] build a custom actor

Dawid Szejnfeld dejw at man.poznan.pl
Thu Aug 7 11:34:19 PDT 2008

Hi,

I can't put the jars out there because they could do some conflicts with
some existing ones (I have some other versions for example). I read that
KAR's can contain jars and do some custom class loading - it is the only
solution here. But I can't find any tutorial how to do it, how to build
it and so on. I found also something about KSW files - but I understand
it is some deprecated stuff ?

Dawid