[kepler-dev] build a custom actor

Sean Riddle swriddle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 10:21:39 PDT 2008

Putting your Jar files into kepler/lib/jar (or any level below that)
will cause them to be put on the runtime classpath, I believe.
Ideally, you would use KAR files to bundle up actors with stuff they
need, and then you could import that in another Kepler installation;
I've never actually tried it myself, though, so someone else could
probably speak on that better.

- Sean