[kepler-dev] build a custom actor

dejw dejw at man.poznan.pl
Thu Aug 7 04:39:04 PDT 2008

Hi,

I want to build a custom actor for Kepler, I saw the HelloWorld example
and it is clear for me, that's fine but...

I want to create quite "big" actor with many jars included which are not
a part of kepler right now - the question how to do it, where should I
put my custom jars?

How can I later exchange this actor with other kepler instances? KSW
files? If yes is out there any tutorial how to prepare KSW file with
right stuff inside?

Can I later upload such actor (ksw?) to repository and download over the
wire in another kepler instance and use?

My actor with the jars included may have from about 30 MB even up to 100
MB ;)

Regards,
Dawid Szejnfeld