[kepler-dev] Problems with Eclipse Install

Kenneth Evans evans at aps.anl.gov
Thu Oct 25 15:40:56 PDT 2007

Christopher,

Thanks for your reply.

I still have 3.3.0 on Windows.  I have found changing versions to be time
consuming (like the problem you mention) and haven't done the new one, yet.

The primary problem seems to be the classpath.  I have to leave, now (CDT).
I will try the things you suggested as soon as I can, but I have an
interview candidate all day tomorrow.

Is there a way to use my own actor in the regular Kepler without building
CVS (see bottom of my [previous email).  It looks like just being able to
make the KAR file should work.

Thanks again.

        -Ken