[kepler-dev] Problems with Eclipse Install

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 25 15:35:27 PDT 2007

Ken,

I'm in the process of installing Eclipse and Kepler and ptII under XP
to see if I can emulate your problems.  Unfortunately it's taking a
little while...

In the meantime:
Re: 4), The ptolemy folks note this is a false positive:
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/ptII5.0/windows.htm

I am successfully building and running Kepler using Eclipse Version:
3.3.0, Build id: I20070621-1340 under Mac OS X, and have not run into
the problems seemingly related to end of lines that you mention.

Have you tried a Clean All Projects after your changes below?

Derik