[kepler-dev] [kepler-users] SDF Firing Order

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Nov 26 10:00:32 PST 2007

Just for anyone's interest, the 'org.geon.fileWrite' class in Kepler
extends ptolemy.actor.lib.io.LineWriter to add an port that outputs the
file path.

Dan Higgins

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195