[kepler-dev] [kepler-users] SDF Firing Order

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Nov 24 17:37:32 PST 2007

I have checked in a change to ptolemy.actor.lib.io.LineWriter
so it now uses a FilePortParameter instead of a FileParameter.
I checked in a MoML filter so the change should be entirely backward
compatible.  I presume this is the class that is masquerading as
org.geon.FileWrite.  Let me know if there are any problems.

Edward