[kepler-dev] saaj.jar and saaj-api.jar issues

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jun 6 16:14:08 PDT 2007

Hi Dan,

    I looked at the saaj.jar and saaj-api.jar files after your message
on irc. And they do contain the same set of class files, except the ones
in saaj-api.jar are newer! So I am glad you figured out the problem.

    I tried simply deleting saaj.jar and moving saaj-api.jar to the
base-jars directory and kepler seemed to compile OK. Do you see any
problems with checking that change into kepler?

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195