[kepler-dev] RE : [kepler-users] matlab expression problem

nmangal@sdsc.edu nmangal at sdsc.edu
Mon Jan 15 15:48:29 PST 2007

hello mehmood,

could you try using executable path like below for your path in the Edit
Parameter's Dialog:
C:\MATLAB6p5\bin\win32\matlab.exe

i see that when i use:
C:\MATLAB6p5\bin\matlab.bat
i get the message: something must have gone wrong.

Could you also let me know the textual and GUI tests results with above?

thanks,
nandita.