[kepler-dev] Kepler Training Videos/Exercise 1 Problem

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 25 10:55:25 PDT 2007

Hi Glen,
    I looked into you problem and discovered that several of the ant
'target' scripts need to be modified to compile using the beta3 release
or the nightly build zipped version. (A primary problem is that the
$KEPLER/build/kepler.jar file is not automatically added to the
classpath and thus the compiler will not find ptolemy classes.)
    I suggest that you get Kepler CVS read permissions if you do not
have them and work wtih CVS releases rather than the beta3 release. This
will put you on the same status as developers and make it easier for
developers to help if problems occur.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195