[kepler-dev] Kepler Training Videos/Exercise 1 Problem

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 24 15:42:28 PDT 2007

Hi Glen,
    I may have been mistaken in my comments about using beta3 or the
nightly build for compiling. :-(
The ptolemy source code is inside the build/kepler.jar file but the
paths may not be set properly for compiling. [I tried it on my machine
and thought it worked, but I forgot that I have other copies that the
compile may have been using.]

    Let me look into this and get back to you.

Dan

---

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195