[kepler-dev] Some quick questions

Colin Enticott Colin.Enticott at csse.monash.edu.au
Wed Apr 4 22:47:16 PDT 2007

Thankyou Matt,

The icon thing was just a nicety I wanted to add.  The icon would have a
number that would show how many outstanding jobs there were (similar look to
the sequence to array actor in Ptolemy), but it is not important.

As for the system level options, I'll use config.xml, but might revisit that
at some stage.

I had ran a full clean after removing my changes to no avial.  Then I
noticed CVS update would freeze (I have never seen that with CVS before).
So I re-checkout and the problem has gone away.  Strange, and hopefully it
wont happen again.

I have many more questions but a lot to go on with and it's nearly home time
Thurday (here) before Easter.

Have a good Easter.
Colin

---
Colin Enticott, Research Scientist, Ph: +61 03 9903 2215
Room H7.26, Level 7, Building H, Monash University Caulfield 3145, Australia