[kepler-dev] Beta1 Freeze

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue May 23 09:38:31 PDT 2006

Two addenda:

1) When choosing and providing your example workflows for your projects,
please make sure they work but also please be sure to document them --
provide annotations on the canvas that explain the purpose and approach
of the workflow, and provide the workflow author name and the date.  I
did this within the the Kepler documentation framework so that 'Display
documentation' shows something reasonable.  The getting-started-guide
examples are a good place to look for examples.

2) Please name your workflows consistently and with informative names --
most people will not be familiar and as these are dmeos the file names
should be descriptive.  You might look at the filenames in the
getting-started-guide directory for examples.

Thanks.

Matt