[kepler-dev] Custom actor deployment

Sivagowri Swaminathan sivagowri at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 21:51:05 PDT 2006

Hi christopher

Thanx for your response. Atleast I came to know that deployment without
compiling or building is infeasible at this juncture. As you have mentioned,
I will wait for the Beta release. The project I am doing involves a lot of
custom actors that I have to create and so, sooner or later I will have to
deliver all my actors and code in a user-friendly format. In the mean time I
shall try to build the alpha version with the ptolemy version you mentioned.
I shall keep you posted about the outcome.

Thanx
Siva