[kepler-dev] New Kepler Menus

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at ucdavis.edu
Sun Jan 29 18:45:03 PST 2006

Agreed (also with Dan).

I think 'Feedback' is the wrong/a misleading term. I think Laura might
have been thinking of user-feedback. But even in that case, there are
lots of different ways (in particular in future extensions) that user
feedback about a running workflow is shown (the traffice
light/progress bar etc). This particular user-feedback had a specific
name, 'animate' which is a good one.

My suggestion is to go back to that name ('animate execution' and
'stop animation' or whatever it was..)

Bertram