[kepler-dev] ptolemy and kepler in eclipse

Tristan King tristan.king at jcu.edu.au
Mon Jan 23 21:39:47 PST 2006

Hi everyone,

To start i'll give a quick intro of myself: I'm from James Cook
University, Australia working on a project called DART
(http://dart.edu.au). I'm exploring the posibilities of using kepler to
preform pre-storage data processing.

Now to my problem :D
I'm trying to set up eclipse with kepler and running into a few
problems. Most of them seem to be ptolomy errors, and i've figured out a
few workarounds for some problems, but i think my workarounds have led
me to a dead end :).

Here is a link to my blog where i've been keeping a history of my
problems and workarounds:
http://plone.jcu.edu.au/dart/Members/Tristan%
20King/tristansblogs/archive/2006/01/24/kepler-and-eclipse

If someone can have a look at these problems and suggest some more
elegant solutions i'd be very greatful :D

as an extra note: i have no problems getting things compiled and running
using command line ant, but i'd prefer to be able to take advantage of
eclipse's source browsing features.