[kepler-dev] GlobusProxy actor

Norbert Podhorszki pnorbert at cs.ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 28 11:21:48 PST 2006

Thanks Kurt,
It seems it is enough for my needs: to store the certificate somewhere,
and get a proxy from there using Kepler actors.

Zhijie,
Is this true, that with your Kepler actor you retrieve the proxy from the
MyProxy part of GAMA directly? Or through the portal's user account?

Thanks for the explanation.
Norbert