[kepler-dev] Question about modifying actor structure using ontology.owl

Karen L Schuchardt Karen.Schuchardt at pnl.gov
Fri Feb 3 15:31:10 PST 2006

Hi all,

I'm getting started with kepler actor development and would like to
create my own categories/grouping of actors in  tree structure of the
graph editor.  It looks like ontology.owl controls the structure of the
tree so I copied the ConstantActor and made a new entry from it.
However when I restart kepler, it doesn't show up.  Since I'm not sure
what the build process does with ontology.owl, I did a full-clean and
also removed my .kepler directory and rebuilt it.  I do have an actor
that I assigned to that category in case empty entries are removed at
run-time.  Could somebody point me to some documentation on how this
works or give my some tips?

Thanks,
Karen