[kepler-dev] Question about modifying actor structure using ontology.owl

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 6 09:50:43 PST 2006

Hi Karen,

The file you need to alter is actually in the /kepler/configs/ptolemy/
configs/kepler/ontologies directory.  Add your category to the
keplerActorOntology.owl file and it should show up.  You'll probably
need to nuke your .kepler dir again before you start kepler.  That
ontology.owl file was used in our old ontology system and should now
be removed.

let me know if this doesn't work.

chad