[kepler-dev] Build Broken (by MatlabExpression.java?)

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Fri Apr 21 09:20:51 PDT 2006

I agree with Christopher's comments. We're working on making it more
integrated.

I think Tristan broke the build when he checked in a new version of
the MatlabExpression. Nandita said it looks like an operating system
problem.

I removed it for now so that it won't cause any problems. Nandita
will fix it and check it in again.

Dan: I think we'd better include the new version of the actor when it
doesn't break the build :)

-ilkay