[kepler-dev] Reg. problem running kepler

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 12 09:02:34 PDT 2006

Hi,
    The problem with the missing manifest files was probably due to
checking out kepler without the -P switch. This option in CVS removes
empty directories. [CVS never removes directories, so you have to
'prune' empty ones.] This may well be a problem even beyond building KAR
files. So I suggest you checkout kepler again using the -P switch.

Dan Higgins
NCEAS

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195